If you’re looking to sell lto tapes and/or recycle your new/used LTO-1, LTO-2, LTO-3, LTO-4, LTO-5, and/or LTO-6 data tape media, you’ve come to the right spot.
Each and every day of the week, we are asked why our tape buyback program is better than others out there in the marketplace. We’re also commonly asked why selling and recycling tape is beneficial. The following will answer both questions:
1. We offer top dollar. You can always be sure you’re getting the highest amount of cash possible for each tape we buy.
2. We’ll arrange pickup if needed. Our team can also help you with any major data center decommissioning projects you may face.
3. You can be sure all of your data will be completely destroyed. Major organizations turn to us because they know our tape erasure process is seamless and reliable. We always make sure our clients are adhering to all industry regulations and compliance for data destruction.
4. You will be provided a certificate of data destruction. Our certified process includes certificates to meet industry requirements for data destruction.
5. It’s eco-friendly. Our process will keep your tapes out of landfills and/or incineration. In today’s world, there is absolutely no reason for a single magnetic tape to be thrown into a dumpster. They should be recycled and certified for reuse.
6. We’re easy to work with. Our team is always a call or e-mail away. We offer best-in-class services at all times.
7. You’ll recoup some of your initial data storage investment. Beyond giving you top dollar for your new and used LTO tape, we buy servers, tape libraries, peripherals, and more. We work with our clients to help them recoup initial costs associated with their data centers.
Getting started with our buyback program is very easy. All you need to do is send us a list of what you want to sell (format, version, brand, and quantity), and we’ll offer you a quote.
Drop us an e-mail or call our offices, and we’ll work hand-in-hand with you to help you get the most out of your used tape.
Contact us today: [email protected] | Toll Free 800-905-7329 | Local 949-679-6633