• Money savings & money gained. Purchasing used disk array in excellent condition will save you a decent amount of money. As you are probably already aware, the development of a data storage and archival system is a costly pursuit. Used equipment allows for you to invest in top-of-the-line technologies for far less.
Buy selling used disk array, you have the power to reinvest money gained into your data storage system and/or put some money away for a rainy day.
• Environmentally friendly. It’s no secret that too many perfectly good electronics get thrown into landfills or incinerated on a daily basis. In fact, statistics show that only a fraction of data storage devices are recycled and reused.
You truly have the ability to make a difference for future generations by selling old disk array and inspiring its reuse.
• Helping others. Just as you can save by purchasing used disk array, you can give up-and-coming organizations the opportunity to buy equipment at excellent rates.
• More bang for your buck. Instead of being limited to a particular brand or unit because buying new is costly, you have more buying power when you by used disk array.
The beauty of buying used data storage equipment from Big Data Supply is that you know you are getting gear that is:
1. In perfect condition.
2. Guaranteed and warrantied.
3. Low price.
We are here to answer any of your questions and provide you with the very best used equipment. Also, we are thrilled to make you an offer on used disk array!
Give us a call or send an email, and we’ll get the process started.
Numerous organizations and individuals turn to Big Data Supply to let go of their used tape, as they know they can trust our ability to expunge their legacy data and ready their tapes for reuse. Beyond tape, we offer top dollar for disk array, no matter the model or brand – both new and used.
Selling your used disk array can benefit you and the environment in many ways, including:
1. You can recoup a portion of the money you initially invested in your data storage system.
2. Your recouped cash can be reinvested to upgrade your current data storage environment.
3. You have the power to save space if you are planning to keep your disk array stored.
4. You will save your equipment from landfills and/or incineration.
5. Other organizations can benefit from buying your used disk array.
As mentioned prior, we are willing to take all brands and models. Common brands purchased include (but aren’t limited to) Dell, Hitachi, Fujitsu, IBM, Infotrend, SGI, HP, NetApp, Xyratex, and Sun.
If you are local to our offices, our team can arrange a pick up for your disk array, tape, and any other electronic devices you would like to recycle.
Once we have obtained your devices, we will offer a quote and arrange for payment. We can also offer credit toward the purchase of newer, more robust equipment.
Other items Big Data Supply will buy back and recycle:
• Tape drives
• Tape libraries
• Telecom equipment
For more information on selling disk array or any of the above items, we invite you to contact our team today.