Our team is often asked why selling tape media, data storage equipment, and other technologies is a good idea. It is actually quite simple…
At Big Data Supply, we offer top dollar for new and used tape media, data storage equipment, peripherals, and other technologies.
The next logical question for many of our prospective clients tends to simply be “why?” And our answer tends to be quite simple:
1. First and foremost, we offer top dollar and/or credit for new and used tape media – such as LTO-2, LTO-3, LTO-4, LTO-5, LTO-6, and nearly any other tape format. Plus, we purchase disk array, tape libraries, and more.
2. It’s excellent for the environment. Why throw perfectly good equipment into landfills or be an advocate for their incineration? Recycling is the most responsible action you can take.
3. Other organizations and individuals can benefit from your used tape media and equipment. There are up-and-coming organizations that need to save money on technology. Your effort to recycling offers them a perfect opportunity to succeed.
4. Your data will be entirely eradicated. Our proprietary data purging process assures that each and every bit of your data will be erased. Throwing used tape in dumpsters breeds the perfect opportunity for your data to be stolen and industry regulations broken.
5. There is no charge for recycling your used tape media. The process is completely free. When you throw away tape that can be used again, money is thrown down the drain.
Beyond our recycling services, our team loves to educate organizations and individuals on how to develop a data storage system for present and future success. We can help your organization get ready for the next data explosion and develop data storage system that is both cost-effective and highly efficient.
For more information on our tape and equipment recycling program, click here.
Contact us today: [email protected] / Toll Free 800-905-7329 / Local 949-679-6633